Hey Hey Hey !! How have you all been doing. Its been so long since I blogged and I have a valid reason this time.. I got MARRIED 😛 Well ! Its altogether a different feeling and thankfully I am enjoying my married life So this was what kept me busy all this time however I tried to stay as active as I possibly could on my social media handles 😛 BTW I am planning to do a few posts on my wedding in coming days so hope that sounds exciting to you. Moving on, today I am going to be talking about my favorite of all brush kits, and it is by Sigma Beauty which is their limited edition Nightlife Brush Set by Camila Coehlo , so lets not waste any more time and get into it
Price : $88
Quantity : 5 brushes
Experience 5 best-selling brushes featuring limited edition sparkle handles inspired by the city lights from New York to Rio de Janeiro. Create multiple looks for a glowing bronze skin finish paired with a romantic stare to express a new level of nightlife.
How to use
- E15 – Flat Definer: Sharp and precise application. Press product along upper and lower lash lines to create an easy thin liner. Works with gel, liquid or powder products.
- E25 – Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
- E55 – Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- F35 – Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
- F40 – Large Angled Contour: Cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
You guys already know how much excited I was for my first Sigma PR package, and then this happened. The brushes by Sigma are next level. This set is different from the classic collections as it is inspired by the city Lights of New York and has sparkling handles. All 5 of these brushes (2 for face and 3 for eyes.) come nicely packed in black color cardboard box.
This set consists of five most essential full size brushes, 2 for face and 3 for eyes. Since I love doing eye-makeup looks in person, I quite enjoy using E25 and E55 . E25 help you to blend the eye shadow on crease and lid giving a smooth buffed look on eyes while E55 is to pat or place the eye shadow on lid which you want to show with more intensity. E15 on the other hand is perfect for eyeliner application or defining brows as it has a wide flat surface with soft bristles. Apart from using this brush for eye liners I really love to use it for applying eye shadows on lower lash lines for more chic look.
Coming to the face brushes, F40 Large angled contour brush, is some thing you must have if you love subtle contouring. The angled shape with extremely soft bristles of this brush gives you perfect hold on your powder contour or blushes. The shape helps you to apply the powder more smoothly on lower cheek contours while F35 Tapered highlighter is perfect for upper contours of face or to use a highlighter.
Overall I loved using these brushes and it definitely filled the gap of brushes i was missing before and the biggest point is these brushes are from their latest SigmaTech™ line which have advanced synthetic fibers to substitute and outperform animal hairs. If you are a beginner, you need this in yor life
F40 – Large Angled Contour
F35 – Tapered Highlighter
E55 – Eye Shading
E25 – Blending
E15 – Flat Definer
Do you own any of Sigma brushes ? Let me know how you like the post