Perfumes have always been my weakness! It may seem otherwise here as I do not talk a lot about what fragrances I use or prefer but in reality , I can’t even step out of my house without putting some on. Today I am reviewing Neesh perfumes and I believe this would be my first ever perfume review on the blog which is kind of strange but yeah ,, better late then never
Price : 340 INR
Quantity : 20 ml
NEESH is the first Attar based Perfume brand of India. They offer 12 High quality fragrances which includes 6 Parfumes Variant for Men and Women each. Neesh perfumes are concentrated with 10-20% oils that makes them last upto 12 hours. Some of the ingredients are made the same way as ancient India used to make attar. The perfumes are antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Moisturizing. Neesh is also the first oriental perfume brand that comes in a pikpack.
- Zaafran E Hindustan
- Rose E Mohabatt
- Oud De Venice
- Belle D Oud
- Amour De Oud
- Oud E Khaas
- Moha Beau T
- Eau De Mehfil
Neesh perfumes being pocket perfumes come in extremely cute and compact packaging, perfect to carry in hand bang, clutch or even your pocket. These are appropriate to take along when you are traveling as the container is made of plastic which makes it quite sturdy. These rectangular bottles are called ‘pikpacks‘ which have a cut at top for the spray. Each variant has its own unique color which allows you to easily identify the fragrance you wanna use, if you are carrying more then one and they also have ancient era designs on the bottles which is really very interesting. The packaging for sure is enticing and fuss free.
Neesh Perfumes have 2 ranges – one for men and other for women, each of which contains 6 distinct scents having ever so gorgeous names belonging to the mughal era. I got my hands on 5 of these and most of them have very strong aroma. My favorite of all are – Oud-De-Venice and Amor-De-Oud which are relatively milder then the remaining three. The lasting power is great as they stay put for a minimum of 8 hours and some may last even longer. The perfumes are made of fresh and natural ingredients so the chances of getting allergic to these is rare. The quality is comparable to the high end perfumes but the fragrances are very unusual so there can be a slight chance that you don’t like a particular variant. The good thing here is that since these are so affordable you can invest in them atleast once to see if you like them or not. Here are the scents I received-
- Zaafran-E-Hindustan – It is an exotic and organic fragrance comprising of essential ingredients like musk, dark rose, pink rose and Iran Saffron. A very confident and harmonious scent.
- Belle D Oud – It is a very striking scent which combines power of musk and dark amber, delicacy of honey and berries, expressing luminous floral facets and a sensual, magnetic resonance.
- Oud De Venice – It has a floral, spicy as cinnamon and a deep scent of Amber which is absolutely aphrodisiacal and thoroughly aromatic. My Favorite of the lot !
- Attar E Nazakat – It has a very graceful and dry honey and arabian agar wood smell which sets the tone of elegance and mordern sophistication. Perfect for first date !
- Amour De Oud – This one is a very fresh, clean and profoundly smokey smell that has a striking balance of timeless musk and dark amber aromatic notes. It makes you feel fresh and rejuvenated any time of the day !
Overall, I love these perfumes for their longevity and extra ordinary aroma. Also, you can get 400 sprays out of one pack which means that each spray costs less then Rs 1. If you are looking out for inexpensive and unusually enthralling scents then you must give Neesh perfumes a go!
Have you tried Neesh perfumes? If yes which one is your favorite ? What kind of perfumes do you like wearing. Leave your lovely comments below
PS : *PR Sample*