Fashion Home Lifestyle My LookBook

OOTD : Back to College

September 11, 2016

dsc_0179-848x1280

“Style is all about expressing your individuality freely and courageously.” — Timothy John

Today’s outfit is more suited in the ‘College Fashion’ category as it is laid back, chilled out, casual and above all comfortable enough to be worn throughout the day. College time is best to experiment with your personal style as you leave behind the school life and are not forced to wear uniform. If I go back to the time when I was in college, what you see here is what used to be my everyday attire – bright and fun colors, braids and jeans. The top here is by Global Desi and is a total favorite. Love the mustard pom-poms hanging around the neck. I actually wanted to wear it on its own but since I was going out for shopping with my cousins, I opted to pair it with a mustard tank top which looked good in a way, I feel. Wearing a long top is also a great alternative for those who think they can’t pull off a crop-top outfit or feel that they have heavy body because the tank top is going to hide the tummy thereby giving your body a slender look. I wore wedges with this outfit as I find they are most comfortable type of heels one can wear and are very appropriate for college as well. Completed this look with my sling bag and super cute french braids. I feel this outfit will be absolutely great idea for college gong girls as the items you see here are pretty basic and can be found anywhere.

Let me know what you think of the look smile

dsc_0200-886x1280

Bag – Calvin Klein

Wedges – Wooplr

Love ya All smile

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

• Reply themakeuptrain September 12, 2016 at 1:47 am

You look beautiful here, my friend! This is such a lovey summer outfit, and I can definitely see you fitting in on any college campus in it. smile

• Reply Anubhuti September 12, 2016 at 4:16 am

Adorable…cuteness overloaded…loved everything about this outfit…

• Reply myvoguestyle September 12, 2016 at 4:23 am

Loving this comfy and chic outfit, the color yellow looks so gorgeous on you!

My Vogue Style | http://www.myvoguestyle.com

• Reply Mariyam September 12, 2016 at 9:20 am

I love your french braids. You look so cute with that crop top smile

• Reply vidyagawas September 12, 2016 at 10:30 am

You loo simply cute. Love your overall look. Nice outfit.

• Reply Simera September 12, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Aww you look so amazing. Totally digging your hair.
    Beautetude

• Reply Usha Sharma September 13, 2016 at 1:35 am

Nice outfit nd you look cute nd amazing hair style

• Reply Lisa @ Midwest Glam September 14, 2016 at 8:04 am

What a super cute outfit! Loving the shoes and the braids! smile

• Reply cvetybaby September 14, 2016 at 8:50 am

Super cute look! I love your hairstyle! Absolutely on point!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

• Reply Maggie Dallospedale September 14, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Hi sweetie
    So cute outfit.
    I love your shoes
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary – Fashion blog

• Reply denisesplanet September 14, 2016 at 10:24 pm

I love college as well, it;s a great experience! You look lovely, I love the yellow top and the white one with flowers! Beautiful sandals and such a cute hairstyle! Very beautiful!
    DenisesPlanet.com

• Reply hanna September 15, 2016 at 5:32 am

I need those shoes –Hanna Lei

Latest Post: The Estee Edit Late Night Eraser Review

• Reply Tania Franco September 17, 2016 at 7:26 am

Back to school is so much fun, especially picking out your outfit smile) Love the colors you chose, they look so fresh and you look beautiful!

xx,
    Tania

• Reply Harman September 17, 2016 at 9:10 am

Wowww. Love those shoes! That entire look is perfect smile I can never braid my hair like that sad

That’s Elante right? 😛

• Reply RG Designers September 22, 2016 at 5:53 am

You look very cute and teenager in this outfit. Lovely shoes and sling bag. smile

• Reply Women tattoos November 25, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Such a cute look, love the braids and the top as well that’s on top of tank, really gives a cool look. Nice bright colors too and looks very comfortable to wear(:

• Reply dark skin styles December 19, 2016 at 5:13 am

Love the french braids(: …Looks very comfortable and that mustard top is nicely going on the yellow top. You look very cite attired in college fashion.