Fashion Home Lifestyle

OOTD : My Best Friend

August 4, 2016

My best friend Princy

“In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” – Khalil Gibran

Today’s post is dedicated to my best friend – Princy. I understood the real meaning of FRIENDSHIP only when I met this beautiful girl. Little did I know that we would become such good friends in such a short period of time and the bond has only grown stronger with each passing day. We have laughed, cried, danced, sung songs, bullied people and have done the craziest things together and the best part is none of us judged each other. There are only a few people who accept you with your flaws and this girl is one of them. I feel so relaxed and happy whenever she is around. She understands me like no one else. I think I can keep writing about her forever. Good friends bring so much positivity in your life by being there through the thick and thins of the life that I sometimes feel what would have we done if we did not have friends, Life would have been sick ..haha…

I always wanted to write about her in this little space of mine and since Friendship day is around the corner.. I though why not. Apart from our short and sweet story I also wanted to showcase her style. I firmly believe everybody has a unique fashion sense which is beautiful in its own way and the same goes here. Princy loves wearing bright colors and I think she has a similar personality – Vibrant , Charming, Magnetic and so Lively. Moreover I feel she looks pretty in whatever she wears because she has such a captivating smile .. Aww I miss her so much right now.. I think I should visit her soon .. What say ?  laugh

Enjoy her pictures meanwhile smile

My best friend Princy

My best friend Princy

My best friend Princy

My best friend Princy

My best friend Princy

Jumpsuit – Max Fashion

Footwear – Lavie

HandbagJabong

Sun Glasses – Idee

Tell me about your best friend and what makes you love them so much smile Happy Friendship Day in advance !!

Purva

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

• Reply Denise August 4, 2016 at 8:25 pm

Oooh, so beautiful photos! I also believe each one of us has a unique sense of style. I loved the style in the photos and the clothes amazing colors! The jumpsuit is very feminine and chic! I have a friend that way too, I would say, two of them. We can talk about everything, we understand each other so well! I am glad you have such a friend, it’s priceless!
    DenisesPlanet.com

• Reply pallavi August 4, 2016 at 9:50 pm

This ones really nice smile Princy you look great in all pics .. purva (y) .. good work smile smile

• Reply Swathi August 5, 2016 at 3:37 am

Yes, you should visit her soon.

Oh my she is gorgeous and love the styling smile

• Reply vidya August 5, 2016 at 8:10 am

Lovely photos and her style….

• Reply Anubhuti August 5, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Happy friendship day in advance smile I really wish to meet her someday as you talk so much about her smile Loved the pictures and her style as well smile She is beautiful…

• Reply Komal@ABeautyPalette August 5, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Beautiful pictures smile Love the bag <3

• Reply Anuradha Mohan August 5, 2016 at 3:44 pm

woaaahh I love this cute outfit <3 Happy friendship day in advance <3 lots of love laugh

• Reply Mariyam August 6, 2016 at 5:42 am

Her outfit is so chic and comfortable smile

• Reply Chris August 6, 2016 at 9:39 am

You can tell she is a wonderfully affable person from her smile alone. Happy Friendship Day and cheers to you and your BFF! smile

• Reply Princy August 7, 2016 at 5:34 pm

“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”

The most happiest n craziest world in my life arrived with the introduction of this special person into my life. Destiny brought us to a place, v chose to stay together and v still are together and forever..

Happy friendship day..!!! I love you a lot ..lucky to have you in ma life

• Reply Harman August 7, 2016 at 7:48 pm

She is beautiful Purva <3 Happy Friendship day!

• Reply Shree Lacy September 5, 2016 at 1:12 pm

Lovely Dress!

• Reply Lucy December 22, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Your friends smile is lovely(: … love her style of dressing as well, vibrant, happy and colorful, shes really pretty as well. Friends make life so beautiful so true!!

• Reply Jackaline December 27, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Your friend’s bright, lively, charming and simple, really elegant. Friendship is the cutest thing in life, they say the friends you have say a lot about you (: , they make you better people as they have it in them to bring out the best in you… nice friendship day post girl!!