Hello my lovelies
This post is dedicated to HAIR. Yes!! Because being fashionable is not just about keeping our wardrobes updated with the latest trend or doing the best makeup , it’s our hair that will be making a statement each and every day. There are days when you wake up and find your a hair a total mess OR your attempt to style your hair goes wrong OR you just don’t want to spend hours styling your hair.Whatever the reason may be , Let’s accept this , We all have Bad Hair Days !
So here are my three favorite simple yet stylish hairdos which will have you looking fabulous – anytime , anyplace.
Loose Side Braid
Trying to get a casual yet elegant hairstyle that doesn’t take much time and effort? A loose side braid may be exactly what you want. It is cool , fun and will not fall apart and looks best with a neutral makeup.
How to do a loose side Braid:
- Grab three random sections of hair.
- Braid the three strands loosely.
- Fasten the end of the braid with a small rubber band.
- Allow the hair around the face to fall naturally.If you don’t like your hair to fall on you face you may pull it back and pin it into a braid with a bobby pin.
- Finish the look with a shine spray on the braid and top of the head.
Super Slick High Ponytail
This is one of the most popular hair trends on the international runways.The good thing about it is that it is very easily achieved at home and is a perfect way to wear you hair on a Bad hair day . It puts a lot of focus on your face thus accentuating your facial features. It’s a hairstyle you can wear day and night . Wanna jazz up your look a little? Wear some dazzling earrings.
How to do a Super Slick High Ponytail:
- Straighten your hair using a blow drier or a flat iron.
- Apply some defrizzing serum or a hair gel to prevents loose fly-away strands.
- Gather your hair into a tight ponytail right at the crown of your and secure it with an elastic (Be sure to keep the hair smooth as you work).
- Take a section of hair from underneath and wrap it around the elastic so that it doesn’t show. Secure it with a pin underneath the ponytail.
- Again apply smoothing serum all over your hear to make the hair look shiny and smoother.
- Finish off by with a hair spray at the crown as well as the tips of the ponytail.
Messy Top Knot
Messy High Buns are effortless and chic and an easy up-do that doesn’t feel too ‘done’. It’s an easy hairdo for anyone with hair that is at least shoulder-length or longer.This is a great hair style for those warm summer months when you to keep your hair up and off your neck and shoulders. You can accomplish in under a minute on hair regardless what your hair looks like. So if you haven’t tried it yet..what are you waiting for? 😉
How to do a Messy Top Knot:
- Flip your hair upside down and use your hands to finger-comb your hair into a high pony tail.Since this look has to be messy you really don’t need a comb.
- Twist or simply wrap your ponytail hair around the hair tie and secure pieces with bobby pins.
- Pull out a few extra pieces of hair around your face,your neck or at the sides .And you are done..Tadddaaaa
These hairstyles do not require much time and you can sport them in any way you wish to. Make sure you try out these if you haven’t already and Let me know which of the three do you like the most ..